It has been a long standing tradition that when I (Chris) sell a home, that I take everybody in the family out to Taco Boy (YES, Taco Boy). Increasingly, EatGR has become my online family, so I am going to add a twist to my usual tradition.
After selling a home (The earthquake that triggers the event), it will be accompanied by a FOODNAMI. For our purposes, a FOODNAMI (A tidal wave of food) will be the equivalent of a FOOD FLASH MOB.
Essentially, I will pay for up to ten (10) people to enjoy a menu item that I have chosen from a local restaurant. (Basically taking my EatGR family out for a home sale celebration)
Here is the process:
- I will announce the Foodnami (From 2-8 hours in advance)
- You must comment on that same FOODNAMI thread “Feed me EatGR” (or something very close to that). “LIKES” WILL NOT BE COUNTED
- The first 10 people who respond appropriately to the announcement qualify for the food item.
- You must show up during the time frame provided to collect the food.
- YOU MUST BE A GROUP MEMBER
- I will be purchasing the announced menu item for you only, no substitutions.
- You must be 18 years of age to participate.
- Rules subject to change if I determine that the need arises.
My goal in doing this is to get you to a place that might not be on your daily radar, or get you to try something new. It is not to feed your extended family, or provide you will a “Full Meal” experience.
It will, hopefully, be a fun eating opportunity that you don’t have to pay for.